BSBRES401 – Analyse and Present Research Information
1. Where can reliable information be found?
2. What search phrases would you recommend?
3. What search techniques may you recommend? Explain why in your own words
4. Clare complains that she keeps getting abstracts and indexes. What should you do?
Task 2c Objective
To provide you with an opportunity to use reliable methods of data analysis that are suitable to research purposes and ensure that assumptions and conclusions used in analyses are clear, justified, supported by evidence and consistent with research and business objectives.
1. Using the comparative analysis you completed on Activity 2a, in what ways would you test the tubing if it is used in 50 different locations in the plant?
2. Consult findings with personnel. What information do you need?