7112IBA Globalisation and Corporate Social Responsiblity
You have expertise in the areas of business ethics, CSR and sustainability. Your company is facing severe business ethics, CSR and sustainability issues, negatively impacting brand image. The top management is committed to strategically work in these areas and happy to offer an investment of $1million AUD over 3 years. You need to write a detailed report explaining the present situation, and a detailed plan to implement actions.
1. What are the major business ethics/CSR/sustainability issues? (Focus on one selected concept throughout the report)
2. Extent of the problem, what is wrong? Why? (In each of the Issue)
3. What is/will be the implications or Impact of the issue? What is the need to manage these issues?
4. Who are the stakeholders impacted? (employees, suppliers, customers, environment, community etc)
State a brief vision statement
What? Who? When? Where? (Justification, partners, consultants)
Actions or activities
How will this be achieved over 3 years?
How much investment/cost?
Use of any CSR/Sustainability standard or framework?
Plan for CSR/Sustainability reporting
Implications And Conclusion:
1. What will be possible outcomes?
2. What will be the impact? (on business, market or stakeholders)